Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Something new, something blue

I figured it's time for a new look. I wasn't so fond of the last theme but it was okay for a while, so I went looking for a new template the other day and voila!

Got it from Blogger Templates. Took a bit longer than I thought but it looks a lot better now, more space, less clutter, and more importantly easier to read. It's also not so gloomy. There's still a few things that need changing but I'll leave it for some other time.

I want to put a photo montage where that big blue banner on top is now and the black banners down the links section will be changed to match the new look. The site banners at the bottom just need some space between them. Maybe in a couple of weeks when I'm not so busy.

I also put up a word verification for comments. If you don't know what it is, you'll know what I mean the next time you post a comment, it's just there to stop the auto-spam I've been getting lately.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Saturday, August 20, 2005 7:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... A bit too plain for me. =/
--
=^^=    



On Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:11:00 AM, Blogger yours trully said...

bagus :)    



On Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

It's just kubrick right? This is one of the wordpress default templates i think.    



On Sunday, August 21, 2005 2:24:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

Yeah it is. Looks damn nice though, been looking for this theme for a while actually.    



On Monday, August 22, 2005 2:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are around 4-5 other blogs using this template, I'm sure. Btw, u're losing ur chatter box. And the colour above (white) is different from the colour below (gray). Or is it just my pc?    



On Monday, August 22, 2005 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

what are you talking about? there's probably hundreds others that use this theme or a variation of it and what's that about losing my chatter box? you're not making any sense woman :P    



On Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:40:00 AM, Blogger pi22seven said...

no, i think there're only 6 blogs using kubrick.

looks nice. ;)    



On Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not just a woman, I'm a one hot momma. Yikes! Haha. Btw, ur blog looks much much better now. And ur chatter box's back.    



On Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:10:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

to pi227, 6 blogs? you mean 6 blog providers or 6 actual blogs? :P LOL    



» Post a Comment