Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

End of an era

It's my brother's birthday today, so Happy Birthday bro!

Why end of an era? Well, this will be his last birthday in Melbourne as he's returning to Jakarta early next month, so that's it, no more of that snarky sniping sibling in this household. Never thought I'd miss him. There was a point when I really wanted to kill the guy for being such an asshole but hey, that's what being sibs is all about. I still have another brother here but he's not so snarky, probably not at all. He's very quiet, he keeps to himself, and is a WoW geek so he doesn't come out of his room much.

My personal life is also about to undergo a major change, something that will most probably affect my long term future. I can't talk about it much yet because I'm still struggling with how to face it and how it will turn out. Where I will end up next is an adventure I'm reluctant to imagine.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment