Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Phone= Kaput

First my iPod, now my phone. My SonyEricsson T610, bought in October 2003, have died. It didn't wanna connect to my Mac over bluetooth since last night but everything else was working fine except I haven't been getting any GPRS signal since Sunday. I thought Vodafone was having GPRS problems but since I don't use GPRS, I didn't give it a second thought. So anyway, I figured I give the phone a reboot as usual, shut it down and restart.

Except this time it refused to restart. Blank screen kept staring at me so now it lies in pieces. No, I didn't smash it, I just popped open the back cover and took the battery out, like that's gonna do me any good. Just my luck, it happened at a bad time too, I got group assignments due in a few weeks so I need a phone. Don't know if I wanna get one of those cheapies because they come with a number and are locked in to a network. If only second hand phone dealers are as common as in Indonesia. I don't think there are any here.

Crap. Crap. Crap.


It works again this morning. Figures.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely need to get a new ketai.
--
=^^=    



On Wednesday, April 27, 2005 4:26:00 PM, Blogger Suds said...

It's pretty obvious...it's not a Mac 'nuff said.

^_^    



On Thursday, April 28, 2005 5:26:00 AM, Blogger Aulia said...

but it's the most Mac friendly mobile phone brand around.    



» Post a Comment