Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Cheesy Cat


The cheese
Originally uploaded by Me.
Spent some more time playing with Karupin the other day and I took a whole bunch of photos while Sav was giving her some cheese. Karu's a sucker for cheese, it's probably like ice cream for her though we've never gave her any ice cream.. hmm, there's a thought :D

It's funny seeing her stand upright like that, just look at that face! There's a few more at flickr.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Monday, April 04, 2005 4:55:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

That's all well and good as long as you remember that cats are inherently evil and one day she will probably try to steal your breath while you're sleeping...    



On Monday, April 04, 2005 11:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yadaaaa~~ I should have worn my yukata. I looked terrible with my 'baju tidur'
--
=^^=    



» Post a Comment