Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Sizes

On the channel 7 program Sunrise this morning, they were talking about clothing sizes for women. Apparently the companies behind women's clothings do not conform to the national standards but prefer to come up with their own sets of measurements, so if you're a size 10 with one brand, you may find that you could be size 12 or even 8 with another. This is just completely INSANE!!!! I never understood why they went with some arbitrary labels for pants in the first place. Shirts I can understand but pants?

How hard is it to just follow how we men do it? Use inches or centimeters from waist sizes for crying out loud!!! You know, like 32, 33, 34 inches? That should put down any doubt when you shop for pants now wouldn't it? You know your size for sure and the companies can't fool you to thinking you're some other size instead, makes life that much easier.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

Yeah shoes are like that too...(men's shoes even) different brands make different sized shoes, and lets not even get into the whole US vs. UK sizing thing    



On Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:18:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

Guh... don't get me started. I have shoes ranging from size seven to eleven from different brands and they all fit perfectly. go figure.    



On Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* You notice my wardrobe size varies from XS to M? Even that XS jakcet is still a bit too big for me.

Back in my teenage years I worship free size. Now I worship tailor made.

As for shoes, I think as long as Edward Forrer's still around I'll be happy.
--
=^^=    



» Post a Comment