Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Birthdays

-ubermacgeek-

On mine, I get a sneak preview into Mac OS X Leopard, to be released in October. Sometime this month, I'll get another sneak preview of my baby. Some of you may not know this but my baby's scheduled to be born in... October. So if everything goes according to schedule, my kid and Mac Leopard will share birth month.

Supercool. (Maybe not)

-/ubermacgeek-

Labels: , , , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:37:00 PM, Blogger yours trully said...

UDAH CEK IMEL BELON?    



On Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:05:00 PM, Blogger the sous chef said...

aulia,

oh wow your baby will be a libra just, like, me. :) am so happy for you and sav by the way!    



» Post a Comment