Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Happy WWDC Day!

It's so nice of Steve Jobs to announce the future of Apple on the day of my birth ;) It's 3 minutes to Jobs' Worldwide Developer's Conference keynote speech (and my birthday) and every Mac fan out there is waiting anxiously to hear about the latest news on Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard", iPhone, the rumored brushed-metal iMac, and an addition (already??) to the iPhone family.

I was gonna take the day off today and just hang out somewhere with my very pregnant wife, but something came up at work, (and a little thing called WWDC keynote speech) plus I have to finish the design for our Summer brochure by today, so I'll be working on it soon as the speech is over. We have an exhibition to take care of in about 2 weeks so that brochure had better be ready by the end of this week.

So instead, I'm taking Wednesday off and also because tomorrow is State of Origin game 2, that means I won't have to make up an excuse to leave work early since the game kicks off at 5:00pm local time.

Poké Sushi tonight :D


WWDC here we go.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment