Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan

To all Muslims who read my blog, have a good Ramadhan, may Allah cleanse your mind, your soul, and grant you peace.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Friday, October 07, 2005 5:23:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

dWhat about us non-Muslims? Can I get a mind and soul cleansing too? I really feel like I need one right now (feeling very stressed and freaked-the-fucked-out right now).

But seriously (sorry if that was too flippant, i wasn't trying to be facetious) what is Ramadan about? Like what is the significance of it?    



On Friday, October 07, 2005 6:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramadhan Mubarak! Ganbatte yo!    



On Friday, October 07, 2005 9:58:00 AM, Blogger Aulia said...

Here's the Wiki for ya.    



On Friday, October 07, 2005 12:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You quoted my blog! LOL.    



» Post a Comment