Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

She needs more power Cap'n

So my bro got home. I picked up the camera and plugged it into the computer so iPhoto can suck all the photos from it. Photos from yesterday's Manifest are already in iPhoto so there I was waiting for today's batch in anticipation and excitement.

Guess what? The batteries ran out. %#(*^@))&^$!!!! It takes 14 hours to recharge these batteries (slow, cheap ass charger) and I don't think I have any spare lying around. These rechargeables save money but they ain't cheap. Photos tomorrow night.

Grrrrr.

update - Tuesday 8:58p.m
It's yesterday's tomorrow night. PHOTOS ARE UP!!!! Will add to post later in the week.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Sunday, September 25, 2005 5:50:00 PM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

heh heh heh your iPhoto sucks heh heh heh    



» Post a Comment