Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Bali bomb redux

Days away from the anniversary of the 2002 Bali bomb blasts which killed over 200 people, a series of explosions rocked the popular sites of Kuta beach and Jimbaran on the island tonight, not too long ago. BBC reports that at least 9 dead , 4 of which are foreigners with dozens injured.

Prayers go to the victims, their families, and the region.

update - Sunday 1:20 a.m
19 dead and rising.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Monday, October 03, 2005 5:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4301630.stm

See if US can catch 'em all... I mean now.    



On Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:58:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

You know what really strikes me when stuff like this happens?

How I am so saddened and outraged when it happens somewhere near me, yet I don't even blink when I hear about it happening in Iraq or Israel.

Is it the desensitisation? The media? Or am I just a self centered person?    



On Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:18:00 PM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

"See if US can catch 'em all... I mean now."

Gotta catch 'em all Te-ro-rist....

why do I fund that really funny?

"it's not the people who are to blame, it's their beliefs"    



» Post a Comment