Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Knock Knock

Wow, check out the dust on these, nothing's been touched since 2008, few things seem to be missing here and there but everything looks just the way I remembered it from back then. Don't see much that's different, if any. Anyone around by the way?

I remember posting several times a day back when I just started blogging here, and then things slowed down after a while. Coming back here kind of feels like checking out an old hang out place, and well, it actually is an old hang out place. A place I went to when I needed to say something or to share my thoughts.

I haven't got time to check out the old stuff right now, but well, just thinking back to those years, and the years before. I'll come back soon.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment