Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Real Internets

After 7 months selling mobile HSDPA plans from Indosat M2, I bit the bullet and signed up for it myself. Considering I do my webcrawl mostly at work (and my limited budget), I took the 1.2GB option just so I can have access to the net at home and when I'm not at work.

I was going to go with Fastnet but those guys haven't got any link to my house. Also apparently people are having issues with sharing their connection. I need that done without much hassle, we have two computers so we shouldn't need physical routers and complicated steps.

I don't feel like posting the hassle I faced signing up to a service I help popularize (it's unbelievably retarded) so I'm just gonna brag about my speeds.

HA!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment